E220d cockpit display

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marky1975

Car
c220d AMG line
Hi

I am about to lease a new E220 AMG line (registered 2019) and trying to understand if the car comes with the dual digital cockpit displays or just the one digital display and standard instrument cluster. I have read various articles online with conflicting information on the standard spec for the E class AMG line. I have also checked on autotrader and see some with the dual digital and some without.

I have asked a couple of lease companies and they just send me the standard spec document which states
"instrument cluster - widescreen 12.3 inch display. It also states command online which I thought was a paid for extra on the E class so I am little unsure if the document is accurate.

Can any one advise .

Thanks in advance

I have attached the standard spec document they sent me.

Attachments

• E Class Saloon Spec.pdf
    78.9 KB · Views: 11
"instrument cluster - widescreen 12.3 inch display.

I read this as LCD display for the instrument cluster. So two LCD displays in total, one for the instrument cluster and one for COMAND.

BTW had it on a rental recently and it's quite nice :)

Your car will have just one display for the infotainment system and analogue clocks for the speed and RPM gauges: the twin display is referred to as the “Widescreen Cockpit” and is a cost option of approximately £360.00.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom