E240 Avantgarde take a chance?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maddiesdad

Car
Mercedes C180 1999
Hi
I have been the owner of a 1996c 180 for 2 years I have now been offered a E240 Avant
The seller tells me it needs a "throtle body service" and new plugs and leads.

Does anybody have any idea what this will cost me and is this a big job?

Hope someone can help with advice, im unable to do the work myself as i have no idea guys

Thanks
Gary

Well, no, I've no idea. I think you've got to be a bit wary here and ask yourself why the seller hasn't had these faults fixed before offering the car for sale. Alternatively, get him to agree to get the car looked at by an indy of your choice to enable an estimate of the costs of putting right- then negotiate ! Good luck.

Well, no, I've no idea. I think you've got to be a bit wary here and ask yourself why the seller hasn't had these faults fixed before offering the car for sale. Alternatively, get him to agree to get the car looked at by an indy of your choice to enable an estimate of the costs of putting right- then negotiate ! Good luck.

+1 :thumb:

I know of a 2000 E 240 Avantgarde thats been sitting with a dealer for at least 2 years now .
The car has only 80000 miles . Its a clean car , i was gonna buy it 2 years ago , but i was put off by the cost of road tax .
Its in a garage in Monaghan .

Im not connected with the seller , or the sale of this car , i just hate to see a great car not beibg enjoyed !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom