E250 new shape cabriolet advice please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderz

Car
Mondeo titanium X, e250 cdi
Hi all ive just joined up, thinking of buying my first ever mercedes and really looking forward to it. I know very little about mercedes but have always loved them and i am now in a possition to buy one.
Im looking at a late 2013 E250 cdi cabriolet in white and would like your advice on the car. Good points and bad points please. Things to look for on them when buying and also what you guys do for improvements thankyou so much in advance :)
Look forward to your replies.

If it's a late 2013 make sure it's the facelifted model. I know the facelift came out in about April/May 2013 but I've seen a few coupes that are pre-facelift and registered late 2013.

Yes definitely the new model mate otherwise id keep looking. Thankyou
It has the new grill and gearstick on the column and new hone peice headlights

Last edited:
I've just bought the previous model and would thoroughly recommend memory seats.
I found a car with 18 inch wheels as the tyres for the 19 inch wheels are about £400 a set more expensive.
If you buy from Mercedes at the moment they are throwing in 2 free services.

Here's my toy , image.jpgWell I've just recently purchased a E400 cabriolet with all the toys , am still getting used to it as I've come from a SL 350 and they are totally different cars in very way ,,, not over impressed with the brakes compared to my old SL and my ML I still own ,, other than that not got any issues ,,, ohhhhh yes I have !!!! The iPod now plugs in via a sub lead , and if I forget to disconnect it goes flat when ignition is off , unlike the multimedia plug in the older cars it doesn't turn off the iPod now !!! Little moan but annoying when your used to the later lol ,,,,
As for the car your looking at , make sure it has mb service history and everything works as it should and it has all the toys you want , don't settle for something that you might regret in 6 months time ;) as the previous member said , you can get 2 years free servicing at moment also with selected models and the E CLASS is one of those ,,, good luck with your choice regards Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom