E280 at the drag strip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Herishi

Car
2007 E280 Sport
After getting Acid @ MSL to do his magic on my e280 I thought it was about time I took it to a drag strip to see what it would do:)

https://youtu.be/-gT9ZUYAE-I

See video compilation link above and a special thanks to merc85 for the trackside video and support :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what would you say your approx 0-60mph time is after your tuning?

Excellent, on a couple of starts you seemed slow away from the start, was that the time you were messing with the app?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent, on a couple of starts you seemed slow away from the start, was that the time you were messing with the app?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah runs 3,4 and 5 I didn't bother with the app.

So what would you say your approx 0-60mph time is after your tuning?

I think 4.8-5 seconds. If I'd have got the app working while there I could have told you exactly lol

very impressive, what did you have done to the car, was it just a remap or was it a few other bits as well, and how much did it cost as i am interested in having few things done to my e320 cdi

I think 4.8-5 seconds. If I'd have got the app working while there I could have told you exactly lol

Think you will find it's around 5.5secs still very impressive , 7g box helps too.

Craig went 11 flat and 132mph at the Pod today.

Erm, not sure of the username, he's got the white Weistec supercharged C63, always at MSL.....

After getting Acid @ MSL to do his magic on my e280 I thought it was about time I took it to a drag strip to see what it would do:)

https://youtu.be/-gT9ZUYAE-I

See video compilation link above and a special thanks to merc85 for the trackside video and support :)

Looks very impressive! How noticeable is the difference after the MSL tune?

Think you will find it's around 5.5secs still very impressive , 7g box helps too.

Is 15.08 secs for the quarter mile at 91mph? If the car is doing 0-60 in 5.5 secs, it must be tailing off after 60mph. Those figures equate to a 6.7 secs to 60 which is still very good.

Is 15.08 secs for the quarter mile at 91mph? If the car is doing 0-60 in 5.5 secs, it must be tailing off after 60mph. Those figures equate to a 6.7 secs to 60 which is still very good.

My best run was 14.71 @ 94

These figures sound more correct as if compared to the C320CDI the E320CDI is regularly with all figures some 0.5 secs behind due to the extra weight.

My supposedly 290bhp remap gives a 0-60 of 5.7 but the quarter comes up in at the moment 14.4 @ 100mph.

OK so maps are different but the power cannot really tail off after 60 as the 7g box with it`s extra torque of 75 lbs happens at the revs given over 60mph

My C class starts to leg it between 60 - 80 and gives 3.3 secs with no extra throttle as i am already at WOT and it simply takes off after 60 due to the 7g.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom