E3 - New consoles - New Nintendo - New PS3 - New XBOX 360

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
E3 in LA is happening as we speak, check below as usual im sticking with Nintendo:

e3-2005-high-res-revolution-images-small.jpg

Nintendo 'REVLOUTION'

e3-2005-ps3-official-20050516044920450.jpg

PlayStation 3

ss_preview_Xbox360_1.jpg

XBOX 360

same here, still own most of nintendos consoles - sold everything else!!! including my neogeo!

The new Nintendo is backward compatable with the GAMECUBE, plays DVD's, has built in WIFI access!!! wireless controllers.

Also you will be able to download every Nintendo game ever made for play on it :)

As usual, I repeat to all those traitors out there.... nintendo were the roots of videogames and nintendo will be the future of videogames.
(And don't come saying stuff about the sinclair, amstrad etc, I've been down that road...)
Spinal :)
Extra brownies and nana's to those who supported nintendo !

Yawn. ;-) Here we go again.

They all look good, and will please their relative camps - which is great news. All of them seem to represent a new generation in consoles.

PS3 looks like my Bose hifi.

LOL! I can't even really see the ps3 (dead link here...). Another pic from the E3:

fl9jk6B-eqEFxwumViELRL6D3T9RM7BF.jpg

Thats the Game Boy Micro (4" by 2"). Though I thoroughly support Nintendo, I think that that doesn't look too good... Oh well, I guess we'll judge when it comes out...

Your missing the point,

Its going to be about £30 and is the size of a mobile phone, cheap tiny = massive sales potental

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom