E320 a/g CDI Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattEly

Car
E320 CDI Estate S211
Well guys - thanks for the warm welcome - got the new car today - absolutely brilliant. All my expectations exceeded - just hope I feel the same after 250K miles!

Couple of questions for you peeps in the know:

1) Says it needs a D Service in 10,000 miles - I thought they only did an A or B - am I going to be stung here?

2) With DVD Command, it has this TMC thingy, but keeps saying no TMC reception (although I can get Classic FM) - is this not available yet in the UK for DVD Command, or am I doing something wrong (highly likely!).

Anyway - look forward to meeting you guys soon,

Cheers

Matt.

MattEly said:
Well guys - thanks for the warm welcome - got the new car today - absolutely brilliant. All my expectations exceeded - just hope I feel the same after 250K miles!

Couple of questions for you peeps in the know:

1) Says it needs a D Service in 10,000 miles - I thought they only did an A or B - am I going to be stung here?

I'm sure you will feel the same in years to come! Mine says something like that now (I can't remember if its C or D), the first service was a B which yours has probably had. Is the service book stampted?

Hi there, For the TMC, you need to get the latest 2004 TMC enabled disc. You probably have an older one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom