E320 Cab (E36 AMG look a like)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like it too. Wonder what the interior is like?

I might be alone here but i don't think the AMG kit suits the cabriolet, it always looks a bit Essex/Chavvy/Trevor/Paul Calf to me.

I might be alone here but i don't think the AMG kit suits the cabriolet, it always looks a bit Essex/Chavvy/Trevor/Paul Calf to me.

No you are not alone. It would look much better without the bodykit and the wheels are too big. 17s would be much better. It looks a bit aftermarket and has lost the classy look of a 124 cabriolet. Not a fan of the colour either so wont be bidding.

Mmmmm, front bumper looks good but the skirts etc, I am inclined to agree it needs to be mint and powerful to pull it off IMHO.

Last edited:

yeah a bit pete tong:(

Mmmmm, front bumper looks good but the skirts etc, I am inclined to agree it needs to be mint and powerful to pull it off IMHO.

That green one in your picture certainly does pull it off. Vastly better.

That green one in your picture certainly does pull it off. Vastly better.

That one does look much better, i think the dark colour makes it difficult to see the join between the body and kit making it appear unfettled.

I think the kit suits the car just fine,but is that horrid ducktail that spoils the look
Have a look at the green one how much better it looks without

I'm loving the colour to

How much will it make.

I think if it does not make 10k plus the ad will be pulled.

I think the kit suits the car just fine,but is that horrid ducktail that spoils the look
Have a look at the green one how much better it looks without

I'm loving the colour to

Spot on, red one looks stunning, only thing wrong is the ducktail, especially with the incorrect early A.M.G embossed logo.... :doh:

Cabriolet lines look better without the ducktail, especially with the hood down....

Red one may also be abit too low for some people...

Green one looks more sensible/mature for sure, it may have something to do with the stock W124 AMG 17" wheel size and the more sensible ride height...

I for one, if i had never bothered with my one, would defo be going all out to buy this red one....

It's all horses for courses really, I love it but that's probably because I'm a bit of a trev at heart. One thing though its not a e36 lookalike !

The rear bumper is also a genI and the e36 had a genII bumper.

The green car posted is a one owner e36, with not many miles on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom