E320 CDI Fuse And Relay Diagrams Sheet.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercious

Car
E320 CDI Auto Estate
Hi Everyone

I hope you're all keeping safe and well under lockdown conditions.

What I'm after is the fuse and relay location diagram sheet that comes with the W211 2006 E320 CDI Avantgarde estate.

The one that came with my car is missing. It usually sits in its holder on the offside of the dash in the fuse unit (SAM) access panel.

Of course, the diagram of fuse and relay locations will differ according to the particular specification of the car. I phoned Mercedes Benz and told them my VIN and they told me they couldn't provide me with a diagram sheet because they are no longer produced.

So, maybe a generic diagram would at least help with some locations in the three fuse and relay areas: dash side panel, under the bonnet and in the back of the 'boot' or payload area.

It's such a stupid thing really and I was surprised to find it was missing, but I would like to try to get hold of at least a basic diagram of fuse and relay location on each SAM.

It's only recently that I've got round to actually making sure I have the correct spare fuses which I keep in my 'electrics' Tupperware box along with replacement bulbs etc.

I can provide the VIN or registration and I can tell you the following. The car is an automatic with the '7' transmission. The car also has cruise control (which I never use) and very few other gizmos apart from SBC and the electronic load cover.

Soon, I must look again at the three SAM locations and see if spares can be fitted in for convenience. I believe there should be slots for spare fuses.

If anyone can help I'd be grateful while recognising it's a difficult ask because it's not going to be a one-fits-all item. Plus of course, I'm happy to pay for any suitable diagram sheet if available.

Regards

Mercious

It is mostly engine related, and option fuses are located in same places inside model range. Great universal source of fuse charts:

It is mostly engine related, and option fuses are located in same places inside model range. Great universal source of fuse charts:
Thanks for that. I did Google and find a diagram, but this is much better. I've printed it off, cut it to size, stapled the sheets together and popped it in its little holder in the SAM on the side of the dash.

You can buy them from your local main dealer too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom