E320 CDi or V6 W210 Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MeRcEdEs-star

Looking for an E320 W210 Estate, pref diesel advan with 17" or 18" AMG wheels, FSH, Leather, Sat Nav, Heated Seats, Electrics etc with less than 100k miles......:D

Been to see a few.....there are some horrors out there :wallbash:

Last edited:
What is you budget?

I wouldn't worry about 100,000 miles on a MB especially if a diesel.

There are a coulple of threads on this forum at the moment discussing 320CDI's that have covered in excess of 500,000 miles. :rock:

LINK 1.

LINK 2.

cant pm you... can you email me and we can go from there. address is on my website.

E320cdi just about to sell her!

Hi,

just about to advertise my e320 cdi avantgarde. it is an 05 on a 55 plate. full avantgarde spec with 7 seats and electric tailgate. it has full comand with the 2008 nav dvd disc. telephone prewire with the bluetooth module. it is cubanite silver has done 31k and drives supberbly. i am the 2nd owner and have had it since 18k (may 07).
it has the larger 80 litre tank, sport suspension, 17" sport alloys, solar glass all round, privacy glass at rear, xenons etc etc etc.

if interested please get in contact and i will be happy to supply all details and pics etc.

cheers

jason.

just noticed you want 210 mine is 211........ sorry genuine mistake!

I'll keep saving :thumb:

What do people think about a well serviced 190K w210 ?? things to look out for would be ?

just noticed you want 210 mine is 211........ sorry genuine mistake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom