e320 cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fayiz

Car
e320 cdi
I'm after a fully loaded/high spec e320 cdi w211, it can be estate or saloon, I don't mind. But if estate, it must be 7 seater.

Thanks,
Fayiz.

Last edited:
Have just traded in my 2008 w211 320ccdi Avantgarde with genuine 42 k on the clock to Timhaywardcarsales.co.uk, based in Cardiff ( bought a 2007 ML ) they are asking £7450
Dealer seems v g , is sorting a couple of small items I found after picking up the car.
Really nice car, details with spec is on their website ( has 17 ' wheels not 16 by the way )
Worth a look , can give you more info if you need it, original owner was family friend who died, transferred to his widow then bought by my wife.

Have just traded in my 2008 w211 320ccdi Avantgarde with genuine 42 k on the clock to Timhaywardcarsales.co.uk, based in Cardiff ( bought a 2007 ML ) they are asking £7450
Dealer seems v g , is sorting a couple of small items I found after picking up the car.
Really nice car, details with spec is on their website ( has 17 ' wheels not 16 by the way )
Worth a look , can give you more info if you need it, original owner was family friend who died, transferred to his widow then bought by my wife.

I much appreciate your help, however my budget would be, about, no more than £3500 I guess. Thanks anyways!

Hi
I am planing selling my 2004 e320cdi estate 7 seater with 148000 miles on the clock
Recently replaced the rear air bags suspensions and the pump itself has been replaced by the previous owner in 2011.
It's has a satnav and the phone connection Bluetooth point.
I'm looking for £3.500 for it so if you would be interested let me know.
Cheers

Hi
I am planing selling my 2004 e320cdi estate 7 seater with 148000 miles on the clock
Recently replaced the rear air bags suspensions and the pump itself has been replaced by the previous owner in 2011.
It's has a satnav and the phone connection Bluetooth point.
I'm looking for £3.500 for it so if you would be interested let me know.
Cheers

Hi, would it be possible to share some pictures? You may share them here or you can email them to me at [email protected]

Whichever you prefer, I don't mind.

Thanks!

Hi, would it be possible to share some pictures? You may share them here or you can email them to me at [email protected]

Whichever you prefer, I don't mind.

Thanks!

I will email some pics later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom