e320 cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fayiz

Car
e320 cdi
Hello, I hope everyone is doing well...

For everyone who's been following my journey, thankfully I've gotten everything solved with my car including a new SBC pump and the non start issue it was having a few months back...

The only issue that remains, is the ABS light which it has had since purchase, I was hoping that it would go after the SBC replacement but unfortunately not,

Upon diagnosis, at the very first it was showing the nearside front abs sensor, which was replaced, it then started showing the nearside rear abs sensor which was also replaced, and it's now showing the offside rear abs sensor (running around in a sequence lol) I've gotten both the offside rear sensor changed, and abs rings have been changed throughout the car too, but unfortunately the problem persists, has anyone come across a problem as such before?

And just to add (if it's of any help) it was more intermittent before, the abs light would come and go, but now it seems like a more persistent issue, ABS / ESP errors on the dash, and the car now stays in limp mode most of the time, which it wasn't doing before... and upon being diagnosed still shows the offside rear abs sensor...

Any advice will be appreciated, cheers guys,

Edit- Sorry didn't realise, I may have posted this in the wrong section..

Any help will be appreciated... It's my daily driver and the issue is pretty annoying, especially when it jumps in and out of limp mode...

Thanks,

What brand did you replace the sensors with? I have read before that genuine ones are the only ones to use as aftermarket can still cause problems, even with Bosch etc

What brand did you replace the sensors with? I have read before that genuine ones are the only ones to use as aftermarket can still cause problems, even with Bosch etc

Cheers for the reply mate... unfortunately I'm not so sure in terms of what brand the mechanic replaced them with, but I'm almost certain they were aftermarket... is there anything else that I can try or would it be best to buy the genuine sensor and get it replaced before anything else?

And if that's the case, would any of you happen to know the genuine part number that I'll need? it's the w211 e320 cdi il6...

Kind Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom