E320 Low Pressure Fuel Line Removal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Staridom

Can anyone help me with the removal process of the low pressure fuel lines. I have pushed the locking clip in but the lines seem stuck fast and have no desire to pull them too hard. Is there a trick to removing the lines?

If these are the hard plastic ones I would always buy new as they embrittle with time and nearly always break when you try to remove them. Also not the order in which you take them off because if you fit the new ones in the wrong order you may find that you will break these as well when trying to remove. Good luck

Once the locking clip is pushed in do you just pull them off, they still seem firmly attached

I have just had the low pressure fuel lines replaced on my 270cdi.as the seals where weeping, and everyone i spoke to suggested replacing the fuel lines aswell& fuel filter for good measure...good luck

Sorry but I never worked out how to completely release the locking clip and I think that it invariably moved back while I prised the end out of the housing with a sharp screwdriver! The man at MB told me that the mechanics also often trashed these when trying to remove them ........ some consolation I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom