E320 - Quick protection detail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex225

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS63 AMG
So after a winter of just basic washing of my E320, now the weather has improved I decided it needed a little bit more TLC.

Usual pre-wash with Valet Pro Citrus Pre-Wash and a hose down, washed with microfibre mitts and Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Shampoo. Rinsed and dried. For the sake of ease I gave the bodywork a quick once over with Augoglym Super Resin Polish, it's just one of those products that does what is says on the tin (well bottle). The car has then been given two coats of Britemax Extreme Elements and next wash will receive a coat of wax.

Here's the results, not bad for an old girl...

HUReFs1.jpg

DrVNdIl.jpg

wlwdlVR.jpg

lG3vgxS.jpg

cyLrpe7.jpg

jTnaU00.jpg

PtYmuwu.jpg

lG3vgxS.jpg

Looks nice well done.

With car that's in good condition the effort put into detailing can still leave you feeling like you're driving a £40k car but for a fraction of the cost.

Yeah, I'd say it's pretty much mint. There's a couple of tiny bits of wear which is to be expected on a 15 year old car but for what I paid for it, the mileage it's got and that everything works as it should. I really can't fault it. I actually bought the car to put miles on, it's my dad car so it sees 500 miles every other weekend but not heavy use otherwise. I'll keep it mint until I'm in a position to replace it with an S Class. :)

Right!! That's it.... I've threatened, so now I'm doing.... I'm on my way Alex, move over and you can do mine.. I'll supply the T/Coffee Biscuit/buns.. may even thrown in a curry or two.. just name the date and I'm there.. (as are a few others I reckon! lols) :p

Nice job mate, well done.. ;)

Nice work !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom