E320 S124 ending soon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
thats a nice exapmle, shame about the missing history, but its in great nick and you can tell they have looked after it

someones gonna get a bargin

but yes blue cream is a classic combo and i see what you mean

I love that color combo,here`s a picture of my old one

311011051.jpg

As for your car,I`ll have a think about it

Been for sale for a while now that one, I did consider it but not at its £1700 reserve price...be interesting to see what it ends at

As for your car,I`ll have a think about it

i was only kidding Dash, i wouldnt sell it to you at the moment, i have some issues i have to sort out, but my money situation is making it difficult for me to get them fixed.

and besides its proven very practicle and i love it, it wont be for sale for awhile i wouldnt have thought,

even if i wanted to sell i wouldnt get any money for it!

hope you keeping well

He had it listed a few times before with a reserve or 1700 but it now

I spoke to him about it back at the begining of November, he had it up as a buy it now with best offer I got the impression he would have dealt at £1250 then. However its relisted countless times since then. There is no evidence of wiring loom repair in the history so that put me off.

Just realised that is my old car.........

Last edited:
You have lost me there Michael.....the car in the first link is my old car the one that sold on ebay in Dash's initial post....

I take it that you've reported it to ebay - could be a scam..

yes i have reported it and i have emailed them and asked them to remove it.

they emailed back and said where did i see the picture???? ermmm ebay maybe

they have now removed the image of my car!! still dont know why they would use it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom