E320 with some plans....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alex89

Car
E320 W210 Estate
Evening all,

I'm alex and I've just bought myself another W210 E320 estate - Elegance trim, Burgundy paint and virtually no rust on it! I say another as I've already got one sitting in my drive which unfortunately was involved in a low speed collision, however its rendered the passenger side doors completely written off and I just thought it easier to buy another one and sell the old one as parts. Or use as spares.....

Anyhoo, I'm one of those youths thats into the modifying and tuning world, started out with a Toyota Yaris (laugh as you may well, it was a good little car!), moved onto an imported MX5 MK1 (on the floor, matt green paint and some awful tires on the back . . . led to some fantastic drifting sessions), then bought the first E320, then a 1995 3.0 V6 petrol Mitsubishi Shogun (raised and on all terrain tyres. . Its an absolute tank, however it drank like one too) and now i've gone back for some more of the E320 world!

My plans are to keep it completely usable as a daily, but naturally its getting remapped next weekend, straight through pipes, some nice brand new (as in the wheels were released yesterday) Rotiform IND's in 19x8.5 for fronts and 19x10 for the rears . . . and then of course its getting some treatment from Accuair air ride. (Although I may swap out the avaantguard suspension from the old one for the time being, apparently its a 20mm drop? Could sit just fine with the 19's and I may wait a bit longer for air if so . . .)

Just one slight issue, which i'm not hugely worried about, like I say, I have spares for everything, is that it seems to drop into limp mode after 10-20 mins of driving. Won't kick down, really low on power. I've read people saying its a MAF fault so i'll swap that out tomorrow but any more ideas/potential solutions would be massively appreciated. Also, if anyone wants parts/swaps for their e320 then don't hesitate to drop me a message. I'm a nice friendly person (most of the time anyway :D ) and I'll do what I can to help :)

I'll get some pics up once i've given her a proper clean tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom