E320cdi Avantgarde Estate Wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickiandboris

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone could help me.

I've been searching for an E320 cdi estate in avantgarde for a while but i'm finding it difficult to find the spec i want and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to find what i want other than autotrader which i've exhausted!

I'd like full leather, sat nav, parking assistance, under 100k miles for around the £11,000 mark.

I know they come up as i've seen a few but they're either miles and miles away from me (scotland/ireland!) or they get snapped up uber quickly. :wallbash:

Anyone got any ideas, or better still one to sell!!! :)

Get in touch with Jay Manek at Mercland.
He's a member on the forum, always has nice cars for sale and will probably be able to find what you are looking for.

LINK.

hi,

i have a 55 plate. will be a bit more than 11k - havent thought about the price yet but it has done 35k miles and is fully loaded, wont list all here as you may not be interested but it has everything as far as i know. reluctant sale but change of career forcing sale. let me know if you want any details.

cheers.

hi,

just a quick check to see if there is any interest in the above before the dreaded trader sites get it. would rather sell it on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom