E320cdi phone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mick56

Car
E320 cdi
Hello gentlemen.I just bought a 2002 320cdi (S210),and wondered if anyone knows what phone they came with.I found the hook-up and cradle today,minus the phone.Do i need to get an original phone,or can i plug my Nokia into it.All and any replies welcome.Thanks. Mick.

Hello gentlemen.I just bought a 2002 320cdi (S210),and wondered if anyone knows what phone they came with.I found the hook-up and cradle today,minus the phone.Do i need to get an original phone,or can i plug my Nokia into it.All and any replies welcome.Thanks. Mick.

I believe that it came with a Nokia 6310 phone. A mini Volvo by today`s standards.

Regards
John

Its a common fault that.. phone missing, mine was too when I purchased it... the question is: Why? it doesn't fit any other vehicle.. a bit bizarre...

We would need the VIN to be sure about the phone kit but if it is the one for a Nokia 6310(i), the car unlikely came with a phone.

6130i fits almost any vehicle, even today as it supports Bluetooth.

Anyway, if one does not happen to have a Nokia 6100 series (51xx) phone, the ViseeO bluetooth adapter would be a good option.

I have a fully working 6310i integrated in the armrest lid on my current 210.
If the op can remove neatly and tidily he can have it. Location is Cheshire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom