E350 AMG Line (2015) standard equipment questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mickc

Car
E350 coupe
I've just picked up my new/used E350. I'm extremely pleased with its driving performance and looks. But I'm stuck on a few things, and the manual is really not brilliant - is there any chance anyone could help?

Firstly, the lumbar controls don't seem to do much (see photo). When I fiddle with them while the engine is running, there is no resistance in the dials, they feel as though they could be easily moved out of position. I do hear a very quiet bellows noise, but I honestly can't feel any movement in the seat. Does the car actually have lumbar controls, or are they just blank buttons, or am I just not operating them properly?

Secondly, I thought this model had outside cameras and Parktronic as standard. Mine doesn't seem to have these features - or am I missing something?

Next, How do I know whether my system is COMAND 20, or COMAND Online? And what are the primary differences between these two systems.

Lastly, does the car have deadlocks? From memory, my last MB, a C Class, locked with one press of the fob, but engaged deadlocks if you pressed twice. Im not sure if this E Class does that or not.

None of these things bother me too much, but I don't want to use the car for the next couple of years and then find out it has a load of toys I didn't know about!

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• IMG_8120 2.JPG
    IMG_8120 2.JPG
    622.1 KB · Views: 1
One other thing - the maps are currently showing as 2014/15 (V2.1) EUROPE
Does anyone know which is the most recent update, and where I can buy cheap?
Thanks again.

Sorry, one other thing. When I slide the drivers seat forward to access the back seats, it's sort of fighting me and trying to slide back into place. It doesn't lock. The passenger side locks into position and doesn't need to be physically held in place. This suggests the drivers seat has some sort of mechanical fault. Does anyone know what it could be?

RE SAT NAV maps - there are newer maps. Updates are c£150

These guys are regarded as the knowledge experts, as most dealers aren't interested in updating maps

RE SAT NAV maps - there are newer maps. Updates are c£150

These guys are regarded as the knowledge experts, as most dealers aren't interested in updating maps

Great, thanks

Hello, you have multicontour seats with uses air for the seat base and seat back cushions, allowing a proper posture when driving. I have these on my S212 and they are so comfortable.
The only movement that you will fell is the air being pushed in / out of the cushions as you move the dials with the exception of the sides as the 2nd button from the top will allow you to control the seats sides for more / less support ( like variable sport seats)
If these are not working, you might want to check the grey airline under the seat to ensure that is not damaged / bent

Telling us the year of your car always helps to answer questions. Not particularly relevant with your current questions, but it’s often useful to know whether you’re talking about an E350 or an E350 CDi.

Edit. I need new glasses. I see that you have the year (2015) in the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom