E350 CDI C207 Remap & Service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigMark

Car
E350 CDI Blueefficiency Sport Coupe - 2009
I picked up a 2009 E350 CDI Blueefficiency Sport Coupe at the weekend and it's a lovely car, but I'm debating getting it remapped.

Anyone got the same spec car remapped that can tell me how big a difference the remap made?

And/or anyone recommend a reputable remapper close to me that they've used, ideally one that could also service the car at the same time?

Lovely motor, the C207 350cdi coupe, Defo get it mapped, nuff said! :banana::)👍

Thanks guys.

I was a little hesitant about a remap as once remapped my old Ford gave me no end of problems after.

But I've been doing some research today as I'd already seen MSL and GAD mentioned favourably. MSL aren't too far from me and from their website it appears they do a lot more than just mapping, so will ask them also about a service, and possibly some minor paint correction and window tints when I speak to them.

Just recently mapped my 2010 A207 with the same engine. I used a generic map from someone whom I trust. Process is quite involved as the ecu has to come out to put the map on. Car pulls much stronger now. You will get a bit more going to the likes of MSL but as others have said the 642 responds well to a mild map.

I picked up a 2009 E350 CDI Blueefficiency Sport Coupe at the weekend and it's a lovely car, but I'm debating getting it remapped.

Anyone got the same spec car remapped that can tell me how big a difference the remap made?

And/or anyone recommend a reputable remapper close to me that they've used, ideally one that could also service the car at the same time?
We do remapping and also main dealer equivalent servicing with DSB update for a fraction of the cost 👌

Drop us a message if you’d like a quotation 🤓

Kind Regards,
MSL

Thanks guys.

I was a little hesitant about a remap as once remapped my old Ford gave me no end of problems after.

But I've been doing some research today as I'd already seen MSL and GAD mentioned favourably. MSL aren't too far from me and from their website it appears they do a lot more than just mapping, so will ask them also about a service, and possibly some minor paint correction and window tints when I speak to them.
Cheers pal and Yes, We do also offer main dealer equivalent servicing 💪

We do remapping and also main dealer equivalent servicing with DSB update for a fraction of the cost 👌

Drop us a message if you’d like a quotation 🤓

Kind Regards,
MSL
Hi Acid,

I popped in to MSL on Monday and also spoke to someone on the phone yesterday.

My car is booked in with you for a week from the 18th for Service-A, Gearbox filter and fluid change, some bodywork and a remap.

Couple of questions.
What's a DSB update?
Does/can the remap change the throttle response? If so, is this linked to the Sport button?

I presume you had the car mapped and serviced?

Are you happy with the performance gains?

I presume you had the car mapped and serviced?

Are you happy with the performance gains?
I have, but I only collected my car last weekend as I left it with MSL for 3 weeks as I had some extra work done and I am only able to get to MSL on Saturdays.

First impressions all good. The only thing I would maybe change with hindsight would be to spend the extra for time on the dyno so I would could see the before and after graphs.

Good stuff!
Did they give you the figures and have you gone for DPF and EGR removal?

I was told the expected figures when I was booking it. I didn't bother with DPF or EGR removal.

S'pose results vary slightly, between cars, but shouldn't be vastly different, mine for example a C207 350cdi 265bhp went from 268bhp to 300bhp and 628 Nm torque to 714 Nm torque, got to happy with that, and I am. 🙂👍

You still thinking of selling buddy ?
Deffo not, hence looking for remap 👍

Better the devil you know. The car is totally sound, so I've decided to keep it and take my chances with diesel availability next year and bike to work in the worst case.

So they did a remap on a dyno and didn’t give you a print out of the figures? Bit strange!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom