E350 coupe rear caliper replacement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eclipsus

Car
MB W209 E350 2009 blueefficency Coupe sport
I have w209 e350 coupe 2009. There's issue with breakes at rear passenger side, problem with caliper. Can i fit any caliper from any E350 or does it have to be w209 exactly? It's very difficult to find parts for this model.

You need to fit the same part number which will be stamped on the inside of the caliper.
The caliper may be fitted to other models, but getting the right part is more important than which model its fitted to.

BTW, An E350 coupe is designated a C207 . A W209 is a CLK.

One for sale on eBay. Check the Par# of yours and find out the Part# of this one.

MERCEDES E-CLASS C207 E350 PASSENGER NEAR SIDE REAR BRAKE CALIPER | eBay

You need to fit the same part number which will be stamped on the inside of the caliper.
The caliper may be fitted to other models, but getting the right part is more important than which model its fitted to.

BTW, An E350 coupe is designated a C207 . A W209 is a CLK.

One for sale on eBay. Check the Par# of yours and find out the Part# of this one.

MERCEDES E-CLASS C207 E350 PASSENGER NEAR SIDE REAR BRAKE CALIPER | eBay
Thank you for your reply mate. I always been confused about that c207 and w207 thing My calipers got painted and dont know if i will be able to find part number on it. Is there a way to find it online? And thing is that i need complete caliper (with carrier bracket).

You can find the part number on this website
Mercedes > Mercedes EPC Online > nemigaparts.com

You could email or call the breaker that is selling that caliper in the link above and ask if he has the carrier as well.
There is a click on "Contact the seller" on the ebay advert too.
Already did that. I'll check that website for part number. Much appreciated! Have a god evening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom