E350 W211 Estate Rear Washer not working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rsb

Car
E350 AvantGarde Estate W211
Afternoon,

I've seen that this is a fairly common problem and could be that the water pipe has detached somewhere in the boot area (on the drivers side?) but I'm not sure how to remove the side trim panels, any pointers please?

I have the additional seats in the boot which could make it trickier to remove the trim due to the extra seat belts anchor points, etc?

Cheers for now

Russell

After removing some of the rear trim I couldn't see any evidence of wet patches anywhere so decided to top up the reservoir again. While doing this I noticed water pouring from the bottom of the front nearside wing....I guess there's a broken joint somewhere and that it's a pain in the a**e job to get to and fix?

I had the rear washer not spraying (but the front working). On the S210 there are two pipes from the reservoir one goes to the rear, I blow this out with an air line and it cleared the line but blow it off the connector in the tail gate so had to remove the rear tail gate cover to reattach the tube. It may be that your rear pipe has dropped from the tank? Hope this helps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom