E350CDI shock replacement options (dynamic handling)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JBM1

Car
2009 E350 CDI Coupe
Help needed 😤

Can anyone help point me in the right direction......

so after some fault finding I have found that one of my rear shocks needs replacing after the previous owner neglected to maintain the car (a lot of mismatch parts/lack of replacements)

I noticed while looking at the shocks they had an electrical connection which confirms the car has the dynamic handling package (sport button on dash & checked datacard for option) 🤷🏽‍♂️

however it appears I am now unable to find anywhere which stocks a full set of front and rear shocks?
I have found KW do a DDC kit for £2,500 😮😮😮
I have read that the OEM parts would need to be replaced by Monreo shocks?

Does anyone have any idea where to purchase a full set of front and rear shocks & prices or how much Mercedes charge these days?

I feel £2,500 for suspension on the car is too far to pay and don’t really want to lower the car 🤦🏼‍♂️

thanks for any help

Give MB Grangemouth a call for pricing and part numbers, also Autodoc is a good call.

Thanks so far for the replies!

can anyone clarify does the rear need the electronic dampening too? I can’t seem to find any rear shocks....even autodoc only have front suspension available 😔

Thanks so far for the replies!

can anyone clarify does the rear need the electronic dampening too? I can’t seem to find any rear shocks....even autodoc only have front suspension available 😔
Yes, the MB EPC has specific electronic rear shocks, but even Monroe does not list them.
Maybe they never go wrong..go wrong..go wrong :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom