E36 Amg 124 coupe black. £9000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That looks nice.

I do find it interesting how many of these E36's never had the AMG bodykit as a new option.

You go to the expense of ordering the most expensive option (the engine) and don't bother with anything else.

It's screaming out for a nice bodykit, colour coding to the lower panels and a set of 17" OZ AMG split rims.

gosh i love it.

It is VERY nice, and especially understated :)

But I thought I had seen it before:
MercLand

It's been listed on this site for YEARS. Never quite understood why that website appears to be never updated.

By the way, I'll point out now it's not the same site as jaymanek's ;)

Darren

has put on some miles since!

e367.jpg

I agree that amg bodykit would be an improvement. and color coding.

A friend of mine has just bought this beauty. I am very proud to announce him as a member of the 124 family! Haven't seen the car in the flesh yet myself but from what I hear, it's a minter.

That looks nice.

I do find it interesting how many of these E36's never had the AMG bodykit as a new option.

You go to the expense of ordering the most expensive option (the engine) and don't bother with anything else.

It's screaming out for a nice bodykit, colour coding to the lower panels and a set of 17" OZ AMG split rims.

Ditto that,!!!!!!!
but then i can also appriciate without the extras its a bit Q-car ish don't you think? Well as Q-car ish as a 124 can get ;)lol

Looks like a nice car - rare as hen's teeth too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom