E36 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djpratts

Car
Sierra cosworth, sapphire cosworth, ford mondeo, BMW f10 520d, 2007 Mercedes s320 CDI
I have an E36 amg with 50000 miles on the clock in good condition. Anyone know what it's worth?

Sorry w210 saloon 18076855_10155241270487630_8349552746696671608_o.jpg
18077401_10155241270652630_5400551790514549257_o.jpg

It
I have an E36 amg with 50000 miles on the clock in good condition. Anyone know what it's worth?
It's a w210 saloon

Looks like weed is growing near the wiper?

Don't forget to fill in the scratch on corner on front bumper before you sell the car

Looks like weed is growing near the wiper?

Don't forget to fill in the scratch on corner on front bumper before you sell the car
Love the fact that you noticed all that but didn’t comment on a Mercedes forum that it’s missing the bonnet star emblem! :D

Looks nice but unfortunately the market for the W210 E36 AMG is very limited. The older W124 commands very strong money but unfortunately even in a few years time I suspect that demand for the W210 will be short of what the W124 was worth at the same age.

Where are you looking to sell in the UK or Gibraltar?

Looks nice but unfortunately the market for the W210 E36 AMG is very limited. The older W124 commands very strong money but unfortunately even in a few years time I suspect that demand for the W210 will be short of what the W124 was worth at the same age.

Where are you looking to sell in the UK or Gibraltar?
Thanks. I understand it will never be worth what a w124 is worth 😔. Iam looking to sell it in Europe or the UK, there wouldn't be a market for it in Gibraltar.

The biggest question on any 25 year old W210 is surely the condition of the bodywork and undersides (i.e. rust). The E36 is rare but unfortunately overshadowed by the E55.

The biggest question on any 25 year old W210 is surely the condition of the bodywork and undersides (i.e. rust). The E36 is rare but unfortunately overshadowed by the E55.
There is no rust whats so ever on this car.. The exhaust is original and in perfect condition with no rust.

Any idea how to value it?

There was a straight looking one for sale a year or so ago, it was a clean looking, ex-MB press fleet car, was up a while at around £5k from memory.
It's a shame as it's one of the rarest AMG models with only around 400 made, all RHD so little interest in Mainland Europe. The problem is, they were a stop gap model and people held onto their £50k+ and waited for the E55
I had a rough but original W210 E36 AMG, sold for around £1400, luckily now being restored.
If it was landed in the UK, £5-6k it might find a home. If you are hoping someone will fly in and drive home, I expect the buyer will be expecting a bargain.

Out of interest, where do you as the owner value it?

There was a straight looking one for sale a year or so ago, it was a clean looking, ex-MB press fleet car, was up a while at around £5k from memory.
It's a shame as it's one of the rarest AMG models with only around 400 made, all RHD so little interest in Mainland Europe. The problem is, they were a stop gap model and people held onto their £50k+ and waited for the E55
I had a rough but original W210 E36 AMG, sold for around £1400, luckily now being restored.
If it was landed in the UK, £5-6k it might find a home. If you are hoping someone will fly in and drive home, I expect the buyer will be expecting a bargain.

Out of interest, where do you as the owner value it?
I don't really know where to value it hence the question.. I wouldn't sell it for 5 or 6k. I just thought it would be worth more than that to the right person... It does need a tidy up but it is all original with very low miles, and everything works on it.

Ok, perhaps I should have asked what does it owe you?
To the right person, it may be worth more, there is a bum for every seat as they say.
Over £6k, your are stomping in E55 territory and while I am a huge fan of the AMG 3.6 straight six, unless someone specifically wants an E36, they will go V8 every time.
It looks like you have a decent mix of cars, so obviously a car guy. Get the car cleaned properly, get some decent pictures and write up and throw an advert on car and classic. If you get no nibbles you know you are out on price.

Won't the car incur VAT if its sold on the mainland?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom