E36/C36 AMG disc prices

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NicDale

Car
'91 190E 2.5-16V
Just been looking on line at GSF and Euro Car Parts and i can't find either model listed for brake disc prices. I'm assuming that both cars are running the same discs up front hence wondering for a price on either one would give me an idea!

Anywhere online to give an idea of part prices?

Thanks,

Nic

Hi Nick,

Have you had a price from MB themselves? On some parts there's so little in it (occasionally cheaper!) that it's best to go for genuine parts.

Don't the '36s use R129 SL parts for the brakes? And I remember Alps or someone saying that there's more than one type fitted dependant on the year (another good reason to go MB - they'll order the correct parts in based upon the build data from the VIN, not just guess from a list).

Have you bought a car then? :)

Will

I'm about > < far away from buying a car and its down to a choice between 2 at the moment, i'm going to ring and haggle with a dealer tomorrow and if it goes well i'll put a deposit down with the intention of collecting it on the weekend.

Oh and is there any way of tracing a service history from the VIN?

hi, best way is to ask a stealer, i have a 96 p plate and it take 210 E-class front discs, earlier ones do take the 129 discs.

About £40 + vat per disc then Alps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom