E36 Cabriolet £25k!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aka$h

MB Enthusiast
Car
Anything with a 3 Pointed Star!
Mercedes : AMG E36 Cabriolet - One of only 14 - Very Rare

Its a very rare car, but missing the front bumper. The car was fitted with a kit, as the AMG side skirts and rear bumper are there. The wheels have been changed for replica's and by the looks of it, the front is springs have been replaced with stock springs not the sportline ones as the front is sitting too high.

Lets see if it sells...

Front right wheel looks to be a long way back in the wheel arch. Why do they not post a few more pictures - a lot of miles too for the price.

precisely i have tried to neg the price down

the guy does not really want to sell it

i bought e 220 convertible similar miles for around 3.5k

i know it is rear but 10-12k should be the price to reflect conditions n miles

help anybody this dinoy i cannot get my password changed anybody can help 07958 216162

On the plus side, makes my mint coupe seem a bargain at just £8,495!!

precisely i have tried to neg the price down

the guy does not really want to sell it

i bought e 220 convertible similar miles for around 3.5k

i know it is rear but 10-12k should be the price to reflect conditions n miles

help anybody this dinoy i cannot get my password changed anybody can help 07958 216162
If he didn't want to sell it then he wouldn't be advertising it. It's just a negotiating ploy.

It could have been in a front end smash at some point, hence the standard bumper as they are NLA from MB.

Don't think its worth that kind of money either...

even I think this one is a tad of the mark.. i mean come on.. me of all people saying this.. lol - the 124 God of Gods - this is not.. sure its rare, but rare, if it had 25k on the clock, not 160k.. damn..

either way, it will sell, in my opinion, but nothing more than £18k max - guaranteed!

very nice car, but this will never sell for £25k

Is it even a genuine AMG E36 ?

A set of alloys, a bit of body kit and a second-hand 3.6 lump and a £5k W124 cabrio is then apparently worth £25k.

destined to be the most desirable edition of a classic model

Sorry, coupe every time :thumb:

destined to be the most desirable edition of a classic model

Sorry, coupe every time :thumb:

The cab was delivered in lower numbers,I`m afraid he`s right

At nearly £9k with rust and a six-figure mileage it's another one of those "investments" where you'd kiss a load of money goodbye.

I think the car is very nice actually. Shame about the colour, however. So how much do you think this one is worth. In my personal opinion, its not an overly high mileage for an '89, has 'Factory fitted original AMG body-kit ', and full history so it should demand smoe premium right.

I am getting mine valued by insurer and its pretty similar but better of course ;-)

I think the car is very nice actually. Shame about the colour, however. So how much do you think this one is worth. In my personal opinion, its not an overly high mileage for an '89, has 'Factory fitted original AMG body-kit ', and full history so it should demand smoe premium right.

I am getting mine valued by insurer and its pretty similar but better of course ;-)

Some people like white,many don`t so I would take this one instead
!!sGSS1g!m0~$(KGrHqQH-C4EvEkTV8mfBL3DCOlClQ~~_12.JPG

1990 Mercedes-Benz 300CE-24 2962cc Blue Automatic on eBay (end time 17-Aug-10 10:56:58 BST) Lose the chrome arches(maybe sort the rust around them) and you have a nice car

The guy selling the car is mad no Chance he will get that money !!!

acid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom