e36 for £1350.00.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
d w124 has put the link to him in his post.

Pay 1350 for it and spend a grand at Ollie's on a service and 2350 gets you on the AMG ladder.

No brainer to me.

It says "surprisingly rust free" which is not the same as "no rust" in my book. Subtle use of language. There is rust there somewhere. Otherwise why so cheap?

It says "surprisingly rust free" which is not the same as "no rust" in my book. Subtle use of language. There is rust there somewhere. Otherwise why so cheap?

Correct.
No offence meant to the member/seller of the car - but yes it does have rust. I had some photos e-mailed to me when it was listed for sale on the forum.

I would like to point out that I did not intend any Subtle use of Language, I just made a mistake, I had intended to say that this car has surprisingly little rust for a model that is well known for its rust issues, but somehow, I ended up writing Surprisingly Rust free, which as we all know is impossible on a W210 and for £1350 I am not trying to have anyone over, it probably breaks for more than that and the reason for it being so cheap is that is what I paid for it, and thats what I want back, its a good car that probably needs £200-£300 spent on a service and some roll bar rubbers/track rod ends and/or ball joints and would cost less if you could do the stuff yourself, oh and thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:
Correct.
No offence meant to the member/seller of the car - but yes it does have rust. I had some photos e-mailed to me when it was listed for sale on the forum.

You are correct, my apologies, it was a mistake I made when writing the advert, which has now been amended.

You are correct, my apologies, it was a mistake I made when writing the advert, which has now been amended.

And looks like the car`s sold,no surprise there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom