E400 AMG W124 on ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:eek: I've NEVER had an insurance quote that cheap! :D

(And the car's I've driven are a "mere" 230E and the E320 Coupe!)

Darren

my 1994 e320 (gfp2) costs me £280 ish with norwich union

that car is truly stunniing

everytime i see a stunning w124 its a damn 4 door, am i alone in thinking the w124 always looks best on 2 door form?

Personally, only the Widebody w124 Coupe....otherwise the 4 door 500E's look way better IMO.

talbir

i think 4 doors ruin the lines of the car and make it look less sleek

plus they have 2 more ugly door handels

must say you description on page 1 about how to build one for £5k was very good

if i were a woman id marry a man who spoke like that, infact if i was a woman id be a lesbian as women have boobies !

I would guess it was done for those people who wanted a W124 with a V8, but without the E500's price tag.
400E/E420s had less engineering, I believe, so the price was less.

I know for sure the 400E/E420 was available in Japan and America, but I'm not sure if it was available anywhere else :confused:

Darren

The 400E and 420E were available in Germany as well.

AFAIK the car is still for sale

I've driven it and can say it's a nice piece of kit. I don't know what AMG did to the suspension but it sits flat, corners well and rides brilliantly. Very impressive

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

Dont like the wheel either, saw them in the flesh on a car and they just looked like dodgy reps.

Nice car though.

my 1994 e320 (gfp2) costs me £280 ish with norwich union

that car is truly stunniing

everytime i see a stunning w124 its a damn 4 door, am i alone in thinking the w124 always looks best on 2 door form?

No you are right:)
shame they never made an e500 coupe. I would pay a lot of money for that

didnt this have an article on it in Merc Enthusiast last year?

Sorry to dig this thread boys.Yes the 400e S1 AMG and the e420 S3 AMG was only offered to japan.Very rare to find and they`re all 300kmh top speed and all the ones i`ve seen have those alloys.This one is a nice example AMG EƒNƒ‰ƒX E400 ƒXƒe[ƒWƒXƒŠ[iW124)@AMGƒWƒƒƒpƒ“•¨ ’†ŒÃŽÔî•ñŠ”Ž®‰ïŽÐ ƒKƒŒ[ƒWƒJƒŒƒ“ƒghttp://www.garagecurrent.com

Looks lovely, how much are they asking ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom