E500 Coupe WTF!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SW18

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model Y (Formerly S212 E500)
I suppose back when there wasn’t an AMG available for the E-class coupe you had to DIY it. But this guy got really carried away!

Spectacular Mercedes E500 Coupe AMG | eBay

Must be the world's worst investor then ! :D
That just almost made me spit out my tea as I laughed! I hadn’t spotted that gem in the seller’s text.

nooo sorry not for me, I couldn't stand that horrible silver trim, let alone the wheels and lower splitters

The first "investor" could have started with a 55K CLS; better looks, faster, and for half what was actually spent, far more power.

Just to make it perfect, fake AMG badge too. Knob's/rapper's/footballer's car.

It reminds me of a car I once saw in TDI in Barking. It was a Z3M that wasn't fast enough as standard. At enormous expense the owner paid TDI to turbocharge it which they did. Why, I asked, is it sitting in the corner gathering dust. Because the owner' in the nick came the answer.

In the nick or "abroad" its a shame the owners don't get to enjoy these motors that they've commissioned at such huge cost.

Considering all the work that has been done seems a good price though.

Oh dear looks as though suspension has failed as its fell on the floor! ;-) A classic case of not knowing when to stop

Still live on my eBay.

Still looking just as ‘spectacular’ on my eBay too

Oh dear looks as though suspension has failed as its fell on the floor! ;-) A classic case of not knowing when to stop

You can raise it to whichever height you like - it’s on air.

Ah, I was a bit slow there :oops:

It happens to all of us pal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom