E500 ltd

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

d w124

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
w124 3.6AMG styling E320 S124 Lorinser styling
In Germany though E500 W124 MOPF 2, 65000km | eBay

Given to the lowish mileage,like to see how much i`d go for

yum, I could put up with the green interior, it seems to have most of the options too.

what a stupid interior... Id have to retrim that instantly... drive home with blankets over the seats.

It is a very German period piece the interior, but that is no reason to keep it!

I think this is one E500 id actually walk away from. That interior really puts me off!

I think this is one E500 id actually walk away from. That interior really puts me off!

I thought that vegetarians would love a bit of green :D

Jay...man, I love that green !

I have no time for E500 limited's, well over-rated....why pay a premium for a 500E that only has a few cosmetic changes with the only value-adding detail being it's one of 500 ever made.

cheers
talbir

Talbir is it just me or is your list of cars in your avatar just getting bigger everytime you make a post??

In Germany though E500 W124 MOPF 2, 65000km | eBay

Given to the lowish mileage,like to see how much i`d go for

Not an original LTD! As ever, coming from japan, history is somewhat suspicious.
Maybe someone with an original LTD did'nt like the yukky green and sold em to non LTD owner. I would'nt buy the story that this was an early/protype edition.

I actually quite like the green but does sort of remind me of one of Gazza's track suits circa 1990 :)

off topic... NIKS, mate your gna have to post some pics of your motor, those splits nearly made me choke at me desk! Whoa! looking good....

pics...!

^ LOL i see the eagle eye amongst us has already spotted.

Dash, er..he may have got rear arches done?!

..maybe??:dk:

off topic... NIKS, mate your gna have to post some pics of your motor, those splits nearly made me choke at me desk! Whoa! looking good....

pics...!

He did and tractor was the first thing that came to my mind lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom