E500 Sport 5.5 Obsedian black facelift saloon late 2007 Mercedes warranty!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reza_q

Car
W210 E55 AMG
Hi all

Not been on for a while, so forgive me those who have emailed about the car!

Back up for sale is my very late facelifted E500 Sport 5.5 7G auto with just about every option including Parktronic, Airmatic, Command, power seats/mirrors/steering column, Bi Xenons, folding mirrors, illuminating sills, 6 CD changer, telephone prep and lots more!

As you are well aware, these late facelift cars are very rare indeed and feature the all new 390PS 5.5 litre engine making 530Nm of torque. The performance is simply staggering.

I am only the second owner of the car, having purchased it from Mercedes Benz themselves earlier in the year. As such, the car was supplied with a Mercedes fully comprehensive warranty which is valid on the vehicle until next January/February and renewable.

As part of the deal I had Mercedes complete the following;

- Replacement of the 8 spark plugs
- Fitting of new rear Continental Sport Contact 3 265/35/18 tyres to match the same brand on the front (fronts are around 5mm, rears have only completed 2000 miles)
- One door dent removed
- Other minor items
- Internal invoice for over £1000 in preparation alone

The car has only covered 51000 from new and has only ever been serviced by Mercedes main dealers. Even though the vehicle has a digital service record, I have literally every single receipt/MOT/bill from new in a large folder. The original purchase order is also in there and shows the list price at £54000! I can guarantee that you will not find another car with this level of service history.

I have both sets of keys, all owners books and MOT/tax until the end of January next year.

The next service due is an A service which is due in just over 11000 miles - that is all you will need to complete in order to keep the warranty valid.

The car is absolutely immaculate throughout, and I do not use that term lightly! The interior is unmarked with rubber overmats fitted over the Sport carpets to protect them. It has not seen rear seat passengers.

The exterior is mint. There are no car parking dents, no scratches, no scuffs. I maintain my cars extensively using the best polishes and practices so rest assured you will not find another black E500 in this condition.

The wheels are the correct staggered Sport 18" alloys in perfect, unmarked condition. They are also an extremely handsome wheel and suit the black car perfectly.

The warranty will be transferred to the new owner, as will the MOT insurance and Mercedes breakdown. You simply cannot loose!

I am requesting £11500 for the car which I believe is exceptional value.

Note that I have now fitted the E63 AMG rear boot spoiler which looks superb. I only ever run V Power and achieve around 21mpg town, 25mpg combined to work and over 31mpg on the motorway! Who says a V8 is expensive?!

Please contact me for pictures/further conversation.

The car is based at my home in either Essex or London.

Thanks

Rez

Looks like Oscar has bought another car!

Still for sale gents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom