E500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone noticed :

- genuine Brabus exhaust
- genuine Brabus wheels
- genuine Brabus sterring wheel
- genuine Brabus boot badge (but wrongly placed !)

I would bet the car has genuine Brabus springs as well looking at the perfect stance.

Bootlid would need to be changed to accomodate normal UK number plate though....those plates look real ugly !

Oh, and bumper cut-out for exhaust is bad, very bad...no need for that ! Those bumpers are a fortune !

Nice piece....i wish i hadn't sold my gorgeous silver one......:wallbash:

T

Last edited:
Being a jap import it will have been done properly with springs etc... they dont do things in half over there. Shame about the wheels.

Talbir - buy it, all you need is the wheels (which I have spare) and you will have your old one back pretty much!

With all the Brabus bits and with it being a late one.... Is anything under £10K considered a bargain for this chariot?

Or have I just over-valued it?

Dee

Id say the base car is around £5-6K and around 2-3K for the brabus bits.

Talbir - buy it, all you need is the wheels (which I have spare) and you will have your old one back pretty much!

Tempting....but nothing, seriously nothing competes with that silver 500e of yours.....i will never stop loving that car ! It was unique !

:wallbash:

talbir

Hi guys its my car.

I used to import cars, mainly jap stuff, but with the economy so crap and nothing selling, have decided to just to concentrate on my normal day job hence the sale. I do like the car, but is just not needed for my daily commute.

The car drives fine and there was no sls issue, as soon as the car went on the ramp for a service, when it cam back down the suspension was normal again, maybe just needed freeing up.

I actually like the wheels on this car, especially as they are staggered, so deeper on the rears.

The only thing this car needs is a brake service, as the abs light comes on sometimes, maybe low pads, and the centre console has a small crack in the wood under the lacquer, nothing major just being honest.

I have driven it to London many times without fault, and very comfortable.

Looking for either a e320cdi or bmw 535d sport!

Hope it goes for decent money, as i paid a lot for this one, including shipping and tax!

oh, i have the tow cover, just loose, so took it off!

Put that on the add :thumb: and good luck with the sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom