E55 £6995

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"Appreciating"?

Not really, prices have stayed pretty much the same for a long time now.

You can look at it but you can’t touch it or test drive it. Hmmm?!

Unless it's because it is not prep'd yet...

However, if they don't allow test drives regardless, that would save me the cost of a phone call / time of an email at least!

No test drive= no sale as far as I'm concerned.
Now asking £7.5k, its certainly not a particular bargain as it will need something doing to it.
You will be extremely fortunate to buy a well sorted E55 for £7.5k.

TEST DRIVE ONLY BY APPOINTMENT AND DRIVING LICENCE MUST BE PRESENT UPON APPOINTMENT
Probably monitoring this thread and adjusting the advert even as we post.

buy it for 6k and spend 6k on it i reckon , of course i may be wrong but i have had two of these now :D

That old expression "there is nothing as expensive as a cheap mercedes" comes to mind here.....

Sloppy description too.

16" alloys...............nope.
radio cassette.........nope.
heated windscreen..nope.

Ad's like this annoy me. If they can't even describe the options correctly, what else is missing?

They aren't interested in the details but with a car like this which only appeals to a certain type of buyer, correct details are key.

Service history shared in the advert pictures, but no spark plug change since 2008 at 46k miles! It’s now done 118k miles 12 years later.....

^ Not good. Someone may have fun getting those plugs out, especially Cylinder No8:eek:

The appreciating has depreciated [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d buy that in a second if I didn’t already have 3 cars :wallbash:

Obviously you’d need to invest some money into it - but I’m sure that exhaust note will help justify it. :)

There is just been a Quattroporte come on the market as well with only 63k miles for £5989! Funny times.

There is just been a Quattroporte come on the market as well with only 63k miles for £5989! Funny times.

I’ve just changed mine for a one.
4ec29a23f94d634a70f2e7550b804e62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom