E55 2003 AMG parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tomomb

Car
e55
battery command module, where onliine would i find the part number for my car please?

thanks in advance

ah i see, i went to MB today and managed to see how much two parts came to....a mirror and battery control module....erm from MB £995.00

jesus..

thanks for the info, found one. Plus where do you guys buy front pads from? cant seem to find anything other than £80 odd...

thanks for the info, found one. Plus where do you guys buy front pads from? cant seem to find anything other than £80 odd...

E55 front pads aren't cheap. There are 8 of them don't forget.
I got Brembo ones from ECP last month for £71 after their discount.

TBH, although dearer I should have got OEM from the main dealer. They don't squeal like aftermarket ones..

I've fitted Brembo front pads on my E55 and they don't squick as much as previous owners Pagids however you can still hear a little noise once they're worm.
What's so different about OEM pads? Compound they're using or what?
Brembo's still doing a fantastic job though.

t567wab said:
I've fitted Brembo front pads on my E55 and they don't squick as much as previous owners Pagids however you can still hear a little noise once they're worm.
What's so different about OEM pads? Compound they're using or what?
Brembo's still doing a fantastic job though.

I could not get rid of the squealing until I replaced all 8 pads with MB pads. I tried everything but ultimately had to change pads to genuine MB pads to resolve this issue. It was driving me insane. HTH. No idea what the difference is in materials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom