E55 211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Looks nice this one if anyone was after one, Saw it on Fb think the price was just under 7k

Mercedes E55 AMG | eBay

Condition looks good for 112,000 miles. Being picky.....the front bumper looks slightly on the low side but probably a broken bracket. 7k is a reasonable price but I'd want to know more about its history. The best AMG there is IMHO.

Bit of a schlep for us lot mind, but good news for buyers in Scotland.

I am not so sure about that rear arches, hiding rust? I was expecing to see silver paint.

Yeah, they are festering. Looks like someone has stuck some sort of seam sealer/mastic stuff on the arch lips. The car is well polished but there really isn't much meat to that advert at all.

The front of the rear arch lips will be undersealed to hide (most of; I can see one or two touches of brown...) rust; they all go there. It's not too bad by the look of it, and a professional clean-up and respray in the area would keep it at bay for two or three years before it needed doing again.

He should have listed it as classified ad, I bet the buyer won’t turn up. Expect to see it relisted soon.

wow didnt spot those arches, humm yeah looks fairly bad

I missed the rust in the photos too. Not so good after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom