E55 accident..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I agree if you have been inconvianced thru no fault of your own then you should expect like 4 like to drive around in , sorry my spelling? obviously if your damaged vehicle is a luxury cat then you should not be offered a matiz or picanto and likewise if your damaged car was a fiesta or similar you cant expect a brand new e class .

Fine. But just remember who pays for all this.

Oh yeah, that'll be me an you then....

To be honest, I'd be happy in any old bolucks as a loan car within reason, even if a prang wasn't my fault, to keep costs down.

So would I. The X5 wasn't my choice and the loan company did say they would try to replace the E55 with something of similar quality. I didn't really have a say in what car I got.

What did annoy me was my insurance company getting their legal dept to call me three times asking if I wanted to make an injury claim for any whiplash or neck injuries ??
The last call I told them the reason I wasn't claiming was because false claims increase everyones insurance including mine..no thanks!

The repair looks pretty good and it seems like a quick turn around.

What is the warranty on the repair?

The repair looks pretty good and it seems like a quick turn around.

What is the warranty on the repair?

The bodyshop gave me a 3 year guarantee on the repair. Any problems during that time, take it back and they will fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom