e55 air filters £0.77 each!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is there a link available for the above site guy's?

Thanks
Eurocarparts type in reg go to filters
But check Halfords their normal price can be much better than ecp discounted

Cheers Jockcl500 I'll have a look now :thumb:

I purchased 4 filters lol £8.64 free delivery. I have my doubts.

My are your intentions with all these air filters we have purchased. If I remember correctly from using these brand filters on a BMW E39 Im not sure they are of the best quality. But suppose you can't argue at the price.

Will everyone be checking the condition of there filters when the new ones arrive lol. Or just supply them to the garage when the service is due?

Thanks for the heads-up guys. Nice one :thumb:

£25.44 for the Crossland filters. :eek:

£29.55 for the Mann filters. :eek:

On Halfords site.

Just got confirmation email, one of my items is out of stock. They are all the same item!!!!

Order is on hold to wait for the remaining parts!!!!

Typical!!!!

The E55 filters and some others are still at the low price with the new offer: MID60.
Received mine yesterday, £5.80 odd well spent [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One set of the filters I ordered have arrived. I wonder if the others will even be dispatched. o_O

One set of the filters I ordered have arrived. I wonder if the others will even be dispatched. o_O

Mine arrived within two days. Opened the boxes and the quality seems fine. At just over £3 each, its not the ebd of the world if they don't last long.

Mine arrived within two days. Opened the boxes and the quality seems fine. At just over £3 each, its not the ebd of the world if they don't last long.

Agreed, but would be nice to receive the whole order. If not now, then at a later date would be acceptable even.

^ Have ECP not indicated when you will receive the rest of your order?
Chase 'em up:wallbash:

^ Have ECP not indicated when you will receive the rest of your order?
Chase 'em up:wallbash:

I have emailed them, no reply as of yet. A couple of hours ago now i notified them.

Have a feeling I will only be receiving the one set of filters.

Just like to announce I have received the remainder of my order yippee.

In total 4 sets of air filters. I replaced a set today. The current ones weren't in bad condition I would say. But I changed them all the same.

On the US M156 engines the air filter assembly takes two filters within the air filter housing?

The UK models only seem to take one filter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom