E55 amg C service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PIYKE

Car
E55K AMG
I have a E55 w211 amg and require a service in the next 1500 miles. anybody know the cost and what a C service is all about ? . The service book i have only shows A and B services history, is it down to age, service interval, or how you drive the car that determines the service type required ?. thanks Dave

I have a E55 w211 amg and require a service in the next 1500 miles. anybody know the cost and what a C service is all about ? . The service book i have only shows A and B services history, is it down to age, service interval, or how you drive the car that determines the service type required ?. thanks Dave

mercedes dont do a Service c as i have been told by a mercedes dealer they only do Service A which was £238 and Service B which was £395. thats all in with parts.

Please do a search on services, its either an A or a B, the car computer may say C,D, E F etc but this is just the amount of time it expects to take for the next service.

If you had a A previously, it`ll be a B, and vice versa

^ he's correct. It will either be a A or B service, the other letters denote the length of the service.
From memory, A is meant to be 1 hour, B is 2 hours, C is 3 hours so on and so forth....

I thought it is more to do with the number of spanners that appear above the service type. One spanner is generally cheaper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom