E55 Amg for sale again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Auto-mobile

MB Enthusiast
Car
2x c43 Amg clio 172 turbo 314bhp
Not eBay, on pistonheads, you guys remember this one? Jagsbodyshop? Think it was registered as grey on the log book and a catd?

Still like it though :)

ttp://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3664384.htm

Hi was that the e55 that the guy who owned the paint shop and wasn't pushed to seller her

Wonder why seller does not spend the £300 he claims will sort the rust? I can't see how bad it is on my stupid IPad. Some nice extras though.

Wonder why seller does not spend the £300 he claims will sort the rust? I can't see how bad it is on my stupid IPad. Some nice extras though.

Because I bet its rotten and needs way more than £300

I think the driver's side wing is blistering. Is it just me, or is the stance on that car a bit too low to the point of the front wheels rubbing on the lips of the wings? :dk:

NW_Merc said:
I think the driver's side wing is blistering. Is it just me, or is the stance on that car a bit too low to the point of the front wheels rubbing on the lips of the wings? :dk:

Its got a lowering module fitted, how that works on the original AMG suspension is anyone's guess....

Last edited:
Also 425bhp? What a dreamer, just be honest you don't know the bhp so why lie! And I'm pretty sure it sold for less last time than what he is asking, as for the rust I think last time it was mentioned it was covered in rust.

This is probably the exact reason these cars never appear on the forums as all the faults would be picked out quick time.. :)

Yep, the previous seller was a painter who admitted it needed painting but he didn't have time. Also, I think it was a CAT D or whatever, wasn't it? Or at least I remember everyone seemed to think so.

The price does seem to have gone up too.

Edit: Just looked for the old thread but I can't find it

Last edited:
It was confirmed to be a CAT D last time this was up but this is mentioned in the advert anyway: "Please note that on 20 july 2009 the car was classed as a Cat D".

If I remember correctly, a potential buyer at that time mentioned that the vehicle needed a full respray, which the seller was offering at a discounted rate, so it probably needs more than £300 worth of bodywork. It could do with it though; the colour match isn’t the best, especially on the front wings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom