E55 AMG for Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mapleleaf

MB Enthusiast
Car
2022 GLC 300 estate- replaced 2018 Gle 43 AMG Night - replaced previous 2015 E63 AMG
Now I 've fully kitted out the car with comand, TV, Telephone, Rear MB Tv, MB Remote control , Alloy Pedals, Facelift rear light clusters, I'm ready for a change.

So,

Dec 1999 V reg E55 AMG, Brilliant Silver with black /grey leather plus black & grey leather steering wheel, done 43k miles. 4 New Tyres at 35k , spare is unused and an AMG rim. MOT till Dec, new brakes & disks at last service , Full MB service History, 2 prev owners.

Other features

5 speed Auto
Bose Sound
MB 6 disc CD Changer
Parameter steering .. it gets heavier as you go faster & lighter when parking etc.
All windows security laminated, not a dark tint!
Heated seats front & Rear
Driver & passenger elec memory seats - remembers steering wheel & door mirror settings also.
Electric steering wheel adjustment rake & reach
Auto dimming RVM & drivers door mirror
Power folding door mirrors
Remote boot release
Adaptive suspension
Sunroof
Digital display Climate Control - individual passenger & Driver settings.
ESP - Traction Control ... very necessary !
Cruise Control
Speed Limiter
Rain Sensing Wiper

NEW MAS sensor
NEW Spark PLUGS (16)
FULL A SERVICE

MOT due next week & will be sorted before any sale agreed.

The TV tuner is conected to Playstation 2 leads & a PS2 power supply is also fitted . Kids can play games or watch a dvd whilst driver listens to satnav /cd changer or radio & can even use the phone without interupting the rear set up. .. well cool as the kids say .

This car can be anything you want... Daily commuter, motorway cruiser, or the ultimate sports saloon. These cars used to be the F1 pace car until the new SL55 arrived. With adaptive suspension switched on it transforms the ride from luxury comfortable saloon to a firm , taught sports saloon.

The car has been used daily and has never been on a track or abused in any way.

I still enjoy the car and have a grin from ear to ear each time I travel along an empty country road .

The bodywork has a couple of light scratches and stone chips, nothing serious. The front wheels need a refurb as there are some kerbing marks - again, nothing serious, but once attended to will bring the car back to showroom condition.

Flyer & shude has seen the car so know its a good un!

It drives, handles & brakes superbly - basically as steady as a rock even at 140mph (on a private road of course!)
feels like you are only doing about 80

Looking for serious offers around £ 25k

Last edited:
It's the Daddy!

I'll second that! 'Tis a lovely motor and has the setup I (meaning SWMBO!) want in the back of mine (rear monitor, PS2, TV, etc).

Sounds good, too :D

PICTURES
e55rear.jpg

e55rear1.jpg

e55rear2.jpg

e55side.jpg

e55inside1.jpg

pedals1.jpg

comandinstalled.jpg

rearand frontscreen.jpg

:bannana:

Last edited:
Still for sale...

Best dealer offer is £22.5k , anyone want to match it? or even better it ! :D

you still selling the car

Not sure now as i cant find anything that beats it.

I'm not keen on the new E55 due the bad reports of electrical problems, plus I personally think the new 211 is a bit too plasticy inside.

I fancy an Aston Martin DB7 but not much room in the rear - same for the jag xkr . I dont like Porche or BMW, I've had a maserati 3200 (looks good, sounds good but cr*p to drive & unreliable) which leaves Audi I guess or maybe a CLK55 ..

I notice from your rolling road post that you already have an E55? you after a matching pair ? ;)

Still, I'm open to offers - no guarantee I will sell at any price though.

:)

I've got an e55 estate and dont need the use of the extra space at the rear. I was thinking of either keeping it or changing it for a saloon one.

Still For Sale

see edit on 1st post , just had a service and runs as good as new.

I honestly wish I could afford this. Awesome car, seen it once before and oggled till my eyes dropped out. Seriously hope it goes to a club member who I know will look after it as much as Steve has.

SOLD

Sorry Guys, It didnt find a good home . I ended up trading it in to a non merc dealer mid January. :(

Apologies for not updating thread. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom