E55 AMG FULLY LOADED 7 Seat Wagon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

octainejunkee

SUPPORTER
Car
c32 amg estate c43 amg estate a45 amg
Welcome to the sale of my most favourite car in my collection.

Anybody who has owned a S211 E55 AMG will already be aware of how great these cars are,
I have owned alot of great cars over the years and always keep an estate car for family duties.

When the decision was made to buy an E55 AMG I took my time searching for one that met my criteria.
I do alot of European trips and cover in the region of 15k miles a year so buying a low mileage garage queen didnt appeal to me.

I wanted a well looked after car with all the factory options equipped and so the search took 6 months before this car was sourced.
The previous owner was also a car enthusiast with a huge collection of road and classic racing cars and so i was confident the car was as good as described and a deal was done.

Upon collection the car did not disappoint.
The brake discs and pads along with all the suspension had been recently replaced, new rear air bags, air suspension pump, front shock absorbers etc also.

Everything worked as it should.

Before i sold my more expensive but in truth, less impressive c7 rs6 Avant i wanted to get the e55 future proofed for my peace of mind and so it was booked into my local MB dealership for a full service and health check.

Taking into account the age and mileage of the car I was prepared for a scary quote from the main dealer, so imagine my relief when i received the video from the MB technician who recommended that the gearbox mount and the tyres were the only areas requiring attention on top of the full service.

I authorised the gearbox mount to be replaced for the very reasonable price of £140 whilst it was there and then took the car to my independent mechanic for some extra work.

The full list of MB oem parts and work carried out after purchase consisted of.

16 SPARKPLUGS.
ENGINE OIL,
SUPERCHARGER OIL,
GEARBOX OIL,
REAR DIFF OIL.
GEARBOX MOUNT,
2 ENGINE MOUNTS,
CHARGE COOLER WATER PUMP
BOTH BATTERIES,
2X 245 35 18 MB approved CONTINENTAL TYRES
2X 265 35 18 MB approved CONTINENTAL TYRES
4 WHEEL HUNTER ALLIGNMENT
2 FRONT FOG LIGHTS {the old ones were cloudy}

Next the car was taken to the body shop as the all to familiar MB rear arch and tailgate rust had just started to show.
Having owned a w202 c43 AMG estate in the not to distant past, i have learnt its best to have the rust treated before it goes any further.

Finally I was happy to call the car my own and begin enjoying what it had to offer.

I owned a few more modern cars at the time but the all round capability of the e55 coupled with air ventilated massage seats and the incredible m113k engine meant that even when travelling without the family I was opting to take the e55 for almost all my driving duties.

I have sung this cars praises so much that alot of my car enthusiast friends have borrowed the car to see what all the fuss is about.
Some cant get past the fact that it is a 15yr old car and doesnt have an I drive or doesnt look as modern as their Range Rovers etc but none can fault the way it performs.
These cars are from an era when Mercedes AMG still over engineered their flagship models and the M113K engine is highly regarded as one of the greatest to ever be built in the Stuttgart factory.

I've since sold alot of my cars and due to the current times we all find ourselves in i really cant justify holding onto many of them.
I have an F80 BMW M3 Competition that i bought new on finance and so this will be staying and all my other cars will be sold.

Obviously, given the amount of future proofing that went into getting the car ready for daily duties, it will be no surprise that in my ownership the car has travelled 18K miles without a breakdown. The alternator began to make some un healthy noises 4kmiles ago and so was replaced along with both front wheel bearings when it went in for a oil service.

If you have made it this far down then its only fair to reveal the details.

SPECIFICATION

2004 S211 E55 AMG 7 SEATER

EXTERIOR

Cubanite Silver paintwork,
Parking sensors front and rear,
Factory tinted privacy glass,
Keyless entry, [some times temperamental tbh]
Remote tailgate opener,
Soft close tailgate,
Remote full closure central locking,
Remote follow me home headlights,
18" AMG Light twin spoke alloys, [professionally refurbished]
Bi-Xenon Headlights,
AMG Side skirts
V8 KOMPRESSOR side badges,
E55 AMG rear badges,

INTERIOR

Anthracite/Anthracite black Nappa/Nubuk Leather AMG sports seats,
Black birds-eye maple fine wood trim,
Lumbar support,
Dynamic multi contour massage, pulse front seats,
7 seat option
Keyless Go,
Rear tv dvd command centre with remote operation, aux plugs and headphone compatibility,
Harman Karden Premium surround sound system,
Bluetooth Telephone compatability,
Voice command
DVD Navigation,
AirMatic DC active suspension, height adjustable
3 stage air suspension settings, comfort, firm and sports options,
AMG SPEEDSHIFT Individual driving mode options, [ manual, sports and comfort Touchshift gear selection]
Crusie Control,
Thermatic 4way independent climate control,
Sunroof electric tilt and slide
Extra storage compartment behind the rear passenger seats
2 keys,

I believe this to be a fully optioned S211 E55 AMG with the only things missing being the bespoke cup holder which i have since bought but will not be selling with the car.
I also have a Genuine Brabus G wagon roof box in two tone black and silver with Brabus lettering pressed into the metal which fits the roof rails and will be sold separately along with a spare set of wheels bought for fitting winter tyres that can sold with the car.

The mileage currently stands at 176480 Miles.
It has undergone a pre sales check and been treated to an oil and filter change using the correct Mobile 1 0w 40 fully synthetic oil and correct MB oil filter and front
Brembo brake pads ensuring it is ready for its new owner to enjoy.

I will update the ad with pictures as soon as i have the time.

Asking price is £12500 which is higher than some with less miles but i am confident this one is the best currently available, these cars were built to last, so please come and view before you are put off by the mileage.
Since buying this one I stupidly kept an eye for a black e55 as that was the colour i wanted. I subsequently bought a black s211 e55 and although it was a great car with less miles i found this Silver one to be the better car in every way and so sold the black one to a friend who had an e55 saloon already and kept I this one. If you are in the market for such a vehicle then you will already know but it is worth mentioning that finding an e55 with such a high specification is hard to find let alone one with all known issues already remedied and as well presented as this one.

The engine does not use any oil in between services, there is one small scratch to the nearside alloy and one very light scuff to the underside of the rear bumper both barely visible and both were done whilst the car has been stored during lock down.
There are no nasty knocks groans or rattles and everything works as described,

Please message me for any further information and pics which I can send via Whatsapp or email along with a walk round video covering all areas of the car.

Thanks for reading

Jamie

Last edited:

I'll find an image hosting site later but if you are on insta, you can hit the link above to see pics..

Cheers Jamie

Lots if interest but no offers..

Managed to upload a low resolution pic of some pics on my phone..

Feel free to contact me for more pics..

Price drop to 11k before I do an ebay advert..

Cheers Jamie

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210122-011140_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210122-011140_Gallery.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 188
Price drop to £10995

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom