E55 AMG on TV tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just watched it [emoji6]

Agreed still prefer a 211 as was never a fan of the 210 bit still great VFM.

Amazing to see one without any rust. That lovely (for car bodies) SoCal climate.

Was a good watch. The engine builder who built that car was the guy who built my old E55K. Andreus shults. Something like that. I still find it hard to see how he got that car for £3,000.00.

Last edited:
X2 post :wallbash:

Was a good watch. The engine builder who built that car was the guy who built my old E55K. Andreus shults. Something like that. I still find it hard to see how he got that car for £3,000.00.

W210 cars never had a plaquette with engine builders name.
Name tag came with w211 AMG cars.
Where did you see engine builders name on WD AMG?

W210 cars never had a plaquette with engine builders name.
Name tag came with w211 AMG cars.
Where did you see engine builders name on WD AMG?

Did you watch the episode in question?

Did you watch the episode in question?

Yes I have seen it.
They had to fix drivers seat failing it's shape and the leather was worn.
Upholsterer made it look like new again.
There's magic! :)

Yes I have seen it.
They had to fix drivers seat failing it's shape and the leather was worn.
Upholsterer made it look like new again.
There's magic! :)

Well, watch it again and you will hear the engine builders name mentioned. That will answer your question above ;)

Well, watch it again and you will hear the engine builders name mentioned. That will answer your question above ;)

Yes, I remember Mike mentioning engine builders name, but how did he know who build the engine?
There is no name tag on top of the engine like on the w211 E55 AMG.
M113 engines never had plaquette it came on M113K

Yes, I remember Mike mentioning engine builders name, but how did he know who build the engine?
There is no name tag on top of the engine like on the w211 E55 AMG.
M113 engines never had plaquette it came on M113K

Don't know how he knows who built the engine. But once I heard the name I remembered he was the builder of my once owned 55k. :dk:

Haven’t seen the program, but maybe they contacted AMG for the build spec/vehicle details? :)

There's no builders plaque on my '02 SLK32 either, that didn't start until '03.
AMG or their Private Lounge will provide you with the builder, if you give them the VIN

My builder was Timo Brill

There's no builders plaque on my '02 SLK32 either, that didn't start until '03.
AMG or their Private Lounge will provide you with the builder, if you give them the VIN

My builder was Timo Brill
Yes Mercedes will provide the name if you register with Mercedes Me and AMG Private Lounge (requires VIN number)

Yes Mercedes will provide the name if you register with Mercedes Me and AMG Private Lounge (requires VIN number)
I’ve registered my c32 with the private lounge, how do I go about finding out the name please?

I’ve registered my c32 with the private lounge, how do I go about finding out the name please?
Login to the AMG Private Lounge, go to the Forum (or Community) and search for “Who made your engine?”. I’ve sent you a link through PM.

Login to the AMG Private Lounge, go to the Forum (or Community) and search for “Who made your engine?”. I’ve sent you a link through PM.
Thankyou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom