E55 AMG (W210) Control Arms for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EDZ649

MB Enthusiast
Car
W210 E55 AMG
As the title says, I have a pair of E55 AMG Control Arms for sale in excellent condition, not been damaged or bent. Came from my 2001 Facelift W210. Not sure if they will fit pre-facelift but imagine they will.

I had to have mine changed when it went in for four wheel alignment. My local MB dealer couldn't get the front end set up correctly because there was slight play in the bushes. Unfortunately they won't change the bushes even though they are available seperately, something to do with health and safety whilst pressing them out! Yawn, yawn yawn............

Anyway, after forking out an obcene amount of money for new ones I rescued my old ones from their scrap bin.

All you need to do is get two new bush kits from GSF or Euro Car Parts, have them fitted by your local garage and away you go. I would have done this myself only my car was in bits at the dealer and I needed it back pronto.

They cost £198 each plus vat new!

I'm looking for £100 for the pair. I can arrange postage but I guess it would be quite expensive as they are pretty heavy.

Collection is welcome from St Leonards on Sea.
icon_biggrin.gif

Open to offers:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom