E55 AMG Wagon New 19 inch Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can't really tell from that angle but looking good so far mate! :thumb:

On an R8

RENM-R8-V10-RMS-wheels.jpg

Agreed.

A great set of caliper show off wheels too.

I like.

Still not a sure so will have to wait until they are fitted, seen them on an R8, Gallardo and M3 and all three look good. Just not sure if they will suit a wagon and a little worried on the colour choice, the only saving grace is that grey or bronze are supposed to be the colour of choice this year so hopefully easy to off load if I don't like the look.

Will see how VMax goes last year I destroyed a new set of discs with just 5 runs so I could be in the market :D

Could you let me know when Vmax is mate, i am interested in having a go. Obviously not in your league, but i think my car can hold it's own against some now :D

Well my plan is in shreads :(

1. Wheels cannot be here in time for VMax :wallbash:
2. They have no production run for "Racing Grey" pictured above :wallbash:
3. They no longer produce "Ceramic Silver"
4. They have no production run for "Royal-Silver" in the short term

So basically can't get the wheels in time and they are currently only producing "Racing Black" which is a satin finish!

I really can't see it suiting my car, I could get them and try and possible have them changed by Lepsons....Really don't know what to do at this stage :dk:

2 months ago I went ahead and ordered the wheels in black with a view of getting them powder coated, they arrived almost a month ago but the had been damaged in transit so had to be returned.

Finally they arrived today but the boxes were not looking that good so told the driver I would check them before signing. Checked them over for any damage and the packaging had obviously worked well as all four were immaculate. :bannana::bannana:

Signed for them but can anyone spot the fatal mistake that I did not notice until after the driver had left :dk:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01653.jpg
    DSC01653.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 95
9j and 8.5j.... ?DOH!

i wouldnt have noticed that when signing either tbh mate

Ooohhh maaaan :doh::doh:

Really sorry to hear this Paul :(

This ordering forged wheel business is not as straight forward as it should be eh :doh:

I hope they sort this for you quickly!

Gloss Black 19"s on my lowered AMG Wannbe!!

Only prob with 19's is that u need to keep your eyes peeled for potholes, & would recommend fitting tyre pressure monitors, as every set of 19's I have owned, have cracked, fecking up the tyres cos its hard to tell when a 30 profile tyre is low!!

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom