E55 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What makes you say that?

Feedback doesn't seem to have any other cars and he would be on the log book since last change of keeper 3 years ago...

Not sure if a reverend would type this:

HERE WE HAVE MY MERC FOR SALE , LOVING CARED FOR ..... FOR THE PAST 3 YRS!!!! THE ENGINE IS 100% BUT THE BODYWORK IS IN NEED OR A LITTLE T.L.C , NO ROT JUST SURFACE BLISTERING PAINTWORK ... HAVE HAD A QUOTE FOR £280 TO RESTORE BUT THOUGHT IT BEST TO SELL IN ORIGINAL CONDITION !! THEREFORE YOU CAN SEE WHAT YOU GET ......ALWAYS BEEN RELIABLE , SERVICED REGULAR , DRIVES LIKE A DREAM ,,,....
PLEASE NOTE NUMBER PLATE NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE !!
ANY GENUINE INTEREST OR QUESTIONS PLEASE CAN ME !!! STUART ON 07860446039
CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY ........
THANKS FOR LOOKING

:D

Has anybody bought a car from ebay?
Seems such a risky idea?

What makes you say that?

Feedback doesn't seem to have any other cars and he would be on the log book since last change of keeper 3 years ago...

Proberly because it said on ebay:pLEASE CAN ME !!! STUART ON 07860446039
Which isn't the name on the log book, unless thats his Ebay counterpart non de la plume

Seems such a risky idea?

yes a Rover 200vi for £320, all it needed was some decent tyres and I ran it for 18 months= without any issues.

Bought a MR2 turbo for £1k no tax no MOT, passed MOT first time and it is worth £2500 approx now.

Seems such a risky idea?

I have, I bought the wife's Focus, but only after going to see/drive and do the usual checks first.

Just bought a 1992 Mercedes 190d of ebay, went up to Stoke to get it and drove the 130 miles home without any issues. It's got circa 146k and is in decent nick for a 19 year old car, will put it to good use immediately and see if any gremlins arise!

Proberly because it said on ebay:pLEASE CAN ME !!! STUART ON 07860446039
Which isn't the name on the log book, unless thats his Ebay counterpart non de la plume

Precisely Stuart is not "Reverend Stuart".

At home trader...

Seems such a risky idea?

Yep....a number of my cars were ebay purchases....most notable bargains were my black 500e that i got in 2005 and my latest just last week, my 3rd 500e.

The black 500e wasn't a bargain actually....it was the steal of the century !

Not one of my ebay purchases has been a bad experience.

cheers
talbir

Precisely Stuart is not "Reverend Stuart".

At home trader...

Are we certain that is not a friend or relative selling on his behalf?

Bought my 1994 W124 E300d Saloon off eBay flew from Southampton to Glasgow and drove it back, still going strong now three years later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom