E55 BIG project!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I guess that price is for the value of the bits that are still OK, assuming they are (like engine, gearbox, airmatic, seats etc.)?

Not sure they are worth that though even then. :dk:

Usual extortionate asking price. A runner is only 8k.

what does a second hand engine, gearbox and ancilliaries go for say... if you were to want to transplant everything into a C43 or something?

4K probably isn't that steep.

Looks too steep, especially if this was to be saved by a project. The shell looks wrecked, I really doubt that anything but the engine (if that) is still in working order. Overpriced IMO

I don't think 4k is mega steep a little over the top admitted. A lot of the interior will probably still be okay and fetch decent money. Then their is the engine and drive train which would be worth a lot.

Definitely not a car that worth resurecting, its break and sell off the parts kind of deal.

The engine must be worth £2000 and the Airmatic is AMG specific so that'll be also worth a grand for the set-up. Then there's the gearbox etc etc etc

The engine must be worth £2000 and the Airmatic is AMG specific so that'll be also worth a grand for the set-up. Then there's the gearbox etc etc etc

Do you honestly believe that the Airmatic is still in working order? After seeing the third pic?

'Was in stunning condition before it was rolled' !! lol like that makes a difference now!! :doh:

Would of made a good donor car for the one that was for sale a week or so ago with the knackered engine, offer this guy £3k for it, bet he would take it as I don't believe he would get anymore offers.

Mrhanky said:
That example was a pile of carp and took several ebay auctions to sell. Nice examples are hard to find and worth every penny of £9k if they have been looked after.

A full history, original factory specification E55K has to be best value performance saloon today.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom