E55 dazzle ship

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Whats the wag thing about?

Air Suspension removed...hahaha.

I'm quickly realising that there's one type of person that drives a car like this.

Can't believe someone made a conscious decision on that colour combo.... ho hum each to their own I suppose..

I quite like it. A bit rat-rod. Would suit an unsilenced side exit exhaust.

Apart from the ridiculous colour combo, it is quite cheap for just 2k?

I'd like to see how much of the bodywork came away with the wrap when it's removed.

Yeah, I saw this W210 today...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140626_222910.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140626_222910.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 63
This was all that was left of my W210 when I sold it ...

9404682075_2b7243f114.jpg

you are pulling my chain surely, if not any more photo's?

Seriously. This was both rear quarter panels in this state. No idea how it had been passing mots as the floor doesn't just drop out over night.

Ironically the car looked great and had received lots of cosmetic care, new wings, doors all treated and bonnet too.

Sat in the 7seats, open the side panels and you could see to the floor. Once we removed the bumper, the extent of corrosion was clear. Both spring perches look ready to collapse and the sills have some pretty heavy rust too. This was the only other shot but I'll see if I can get some more today.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140627_072620.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140627_072620.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 35
That really is something.

Seriously. This was both rear quarter panels in this state. No idea how it had been passing mots as the floor doesn't just drop out over night.

Ironically the car looked great and had received lots of cosmetic care, new wings, doors all treated and bonnet too.

Sat in the 7seats, open the side panels and you could see to the floor. Once we removed the bumper, the extent of corrosion was clear. Both spring perches look ready to collapse and the sills have some pretty heavy rust too. This was the only other shot but I'll see if I can get some more today.

crumbs, literally

We have had one in like it. Over a period of one year it went from a bit crusty to massive holes.

It's going to be a cube later on...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140627_100733.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140627_100733.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom