E55 Est on PH

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tuscan_al

Car
S210 e430, w126 500se
Finleys Cars

I found this through ph and am tempted to take a look, has anyone else seen this car before?

If i hadn't just paid for my holidays that would be sitting on my drive right now!

Deposit taken, according to their Showroom list.

Still FS according to dealer yesterday. Very tempted, I suppose the estates have the same rust issues?

Got to be worth a punt for someone at that price.

Why would a dealer buy an unused BMW service book? See feedback as buyer.

Why would a dealer buy an unused BMW service book? See feedback as buyer.

Maybe for a car with main dealer history where the service book has been lost and they can get it re-stamped - assuming services are recorded on the dealers computer system.

Alternatively, for more dishonest reasons.

Very tempted to view when I am in Devon next week. Gotta be worth a cheeky 3k. Not many people wanting sub 25mpg right now?

It's the estate q car bit I like though. And is command actually any good/works?

COMAND is pretty good - better sound quality than any of the single-DIN units, takes audio CDs, tuner, navigation and gives an aux-input for iPods etc.

Also looks nice in the dash, decent colour display and easy to use. Retains steering wheel controls, OEM CD changer, navigation comes up in the cluster etc.

Worth having even if it is getting on a bit now :)

Ahh I see, didn't realise it incorportated all those things in the nicer HU. The estate has Bose so I assume thats just std then?

I believe the Bose kit was a cost option. Not sure if it was just a speaker upgrade or whether there was more to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom