E55 Estate £4k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow! I can't find it on ebay though...

Thanks for the spoon feeding.

Lack of photos unfortunately.

Cheap way in to a nice car for a brave person with welding ability!

It's gone already

I saw that on my AT feed yesterday, looked...interesting.
I wondered about the trade sale statement. They can't, but equally I'm sure cars can be sold without a warranty but they can't evade their dealers responsibilities based on their description.
But I wonder then how they might sell a car like this without some numpty trying to take them to court because it doesn't work properly - it isn't going to and they have been very open about that. Is spares or repairs the only option or sell it as a piece of "scrap" not a car.
Anyway good luck to the buyer, hopefully it will be a great daily smoker for not much money.

I saw that on my AT feed yesterday, looked...interesting.
I wondered about the trade sale statement. They can't, but equally I'm sure cars can be sold without a warranty but they can't evade their dealers responsibilities based on their description.
But I wonder then how they might sell a car like this without some numpty trying to take them to court because it doesn't work properly - it isn't going to and they have been very open about that. Is spares or repairs the only option or sell it as a piece of "scrap" not a car.
Anyway good luck to the buyer, hopefully it will be a great daily smoker for not much money.
This is why you see so many sold as spares or repairs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom