E55 Estate £6989

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not heard anything positive about that dealership, not a particularly good deal either with that mileage. They tend to sit around the 7k mark with high-ish miles normally anyway... :)

Probably still a good buy for someone, well used which is what most cars prefer. Just depends on how it was looked after during those miles.

Probably still a good buy for someone, well used which is what most cars prefer. Just depends on how it was looked after during those miles.
Of course - the mileage is not an issue whatsoever. It’s the selling dealerships track record that would put me off - although I’m sure not all their cars are bad their service and attitude is known to be extremely poor.

I think the problem could be that you have to buy it to be able to test drive it, if the reviews are correct.

Lovely looker, Having had 2x e55k's paying that id be budgeting the purchase price again making it drive the way it should. "unless" its been done of course.

I wouldnt worrying about the mileage on the engine but just be wary all said and done you will still have a car with 200k on the clock.

I think the problem could be that you have to buy it to be able to test drive it, if the reviews are correct.

It amazes me that a) they can get away with that and b) anyone does.

It comes fresh out of the book of shyte motor traders along with charging "admin fees".

It amazes me that a) they can get away with that and b) anyone does.

It comes fresh out of the book of shyte motor traders along with charging "admin fees".
I went to see a car with a friend that he was interested in at a local trader. Car looked good inside/out and we asked for a test drive. They agreed and started moving a few cars to get it out. Once ready, the 'salesman' said we needed to come inside to fill out the paperwork. I said we only want a test drive and are not buying it (yet). He said if you are interested and want to drive it, we need to do the sales paperwork beforehand. I explained again that we cannot commit to buying it without a drive first, even as a passenger if they wanted to. He declined and again wanted us to sign to buy the car before a test drive. We walked out and I would never use them again.

Tbh I had never heard of motorhub but have now.
I would never purchase without a drive, though did pay for my E55 before I drove it. Had a long test drive as the passenger, checked it all worked, saw all the paperwork before. The owner, a private sale, gave me the week to check it out once on my insurance. Really nice guy.
and yes he would have fully refunded me if I wasn’t happy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom